Apprenticeships – Groundworkers / Bricklayers
The Salutem Apprenticeship Centre is a purpose-built facility for groundworks and bricklaying apprenticeships.
Our industry-focused delivery model is designed by employers, for employers. Taking an apprentice will allow you to develop your worker’s skills according to your standards. It is an investment in growing both your business and the construction industry.
How It Works
Step 1 – Selection of Apprentices
You Recruit – Recruit and select your own. If you choose this option we will have to approve the learners as part of
We Recruit – Access our Apprentice pool who have been selected and undergone a robust interview and competence assessment.
Step 2 – Four Week Induction
An intensive block induction adopting a proven model to equip the Apprentices for making a positive and safe contribution when on site. Upon completion of the induction Apprentices will have essential training, practical skills and experience.
Step 3 – Day Release Apprenticeship
First four weeks induction at our Apprentice Facility, followed by 1 day a week for the remainder of the Apprenticeship.
For the remaining time, the Apprentices will be working with you at designated sites, gaining invaluable experience and building up their portfolio for the NVQ Level 2 to gain a blue skilled card.
1) Private Apprenticeship Centre – Designed and run by employers, for employers
2) A Flexible Apprenticeship Centre – 6 monthly enrolments of new apprentices
3) Trained Apprentices – With practical skills prior to starting on site
4) Added Value – Positively contributing and adding value to your operations
5) Grant – Recovery of investment with an Apprentice Grant
6) Financial Savings – Compared to agency or third parties, employers benefit from apprentice