Who is the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision for?
This Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction) provides the opportunity for individuals who supervise others in a relevant construction occupational area to demonstrate their competence.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, we need to be assured that individuals have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
Aims and Outcomes:
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. The units in this qualification are derived from National Occupational Standards.
The mandatory units of this qualification are:
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace.
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace.
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace.
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace.
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
Learners must complete all Mandatory units and complete 2 additional Optional units. To see all units please download the Course Outline.
A range of assessment methods will be used for each unit including direct observation, professional discussion, witness testimony, questioning, written answers, and use of naturally occurring evidence from the workplace.
Completion of the Qualification:
Successful completion of this qualification will allow you to apply for a CSCS Gold Card.
NVQ Duration: 3 years – but most will complete within 3-6 months.
Qualification Cost: £995 + VAT per person
Qualification type: OSAT
To book this qualification simply click the ‘book here’ button below or call our training team today on 0121 326 1466