Salutem GDPR Privacy Notice
- It describes how we collect, use and process your personal information, and how we keep to our legal obligations to you when doing so. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting your rights.
- For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation (including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (The “GDPR”) we, Salutem Ltd of Catherine Street, Aston, B6 5RS, are responsible for your personal information. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The GDPR has been introduced by European regulators to make sure data protection laws (those that oversee how your personal information is handled) are fit for purpose and consistent across Europe. The GDPR will come into effect on 25 May 2018, and any references we make to it include any national legislation that puts it in place.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
- We need to collect and use information about you and this could include:-
- Your name
- Your national insurance number
- Your date of birth
- Your sex
- Your ethnicity
- Your current address
- Your next of kin
- Your bank account payment details
- Your payroll ID
- Medical or health issues
- Extra information that you choose to tell us
How do we use your personal information?
- The information we collect and process is required for us to be able to perform our contractual obligations and if necessary receive payment from you for services we provide.
- We do not sell your personal data.
Who do we share your personal data with?
- We may share your data with another party who work on our behalf or provide services or other arrangements to us
- We may also share your personal data with our card payment services provider to enable us to take payment from you by debit or credit card.
How do we protect your personal information?
- We place great importance on protecting your information, and have appropriate measures in place to prevent anyone from having unauthorised access or misusing it
- We are committed to taking appropriate steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access.
- We will also make sure that any third parties we have contact with have appropriate security measures in place to protect your data.
- If you suspect your information has been misused or lost, or that someone unauthorised has had access to it, please let us know immediately. Please contact us first. We will investigate the matter and update you as soon as possible on the next steps.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
- We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purposes which we collect it, unless the law or another regulation says we should keep it
- When it is no longer necessary to keep your personal information we will delete it from all our systems. We will try to delete your information permanently, but some of it may still exist within our systems, for example if it is waiting to be overwritten (have new information recorded over it) or is in our electronic back up. For our purposes, this information has been put “beyond use”. This means that, although it still exists in electronic form, our employees will not access it or use it again.
How can you access, amend or take back the personal information that you have given us?
- One of the GDPR’s main aims is to protect and explain people’s rights to do with privacy. Even if we already hold your personal information, you still have various rights in relation to it, which we have set out below.
- If you want to contact us to exercise any of the rights below, please write to the Operations Director, Salutem Ltd, Catherine Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5RS.
- If you contact us about these rights, we will try to deal with your request as soon as possible and always within one month (depending on any extensions to this period that we are entitled to by law). We may keep a record of your communications to help us deal with any issues which you raise.
Who is responsible for processing your personal information?
We are responsible for processing your personal information. The controller is Salutem Ltd. Our address is Catherine Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 5RS
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com